Friday, March 25, 2011

So Sonny!

I decided to take a little break from the Disney Princesses and watch something else.
I didn't go far from Disney though! =)
First, I watched the two complete seasons of 'Sonny with a chance' starring one of my two favourite Disney girls Demi Lovato (the other one being Selena Gomez).

The show is too good not to watch it and rewatch it (is it even a word?). It may seem a little childish, but it was made for kids and teenagers, so it's fine. And I can't wait to see the 3d season! And I want Chad and Sonny back together =)

The beautiful Demi Lovato as Sonny, who's getting ready for her date with Chad Dylan Cooper, played by cute Sterling Knight.



The romantic dinner
 The billboard reads 'Chad is a fool for Sonny'. Too sweet)

A random shot from the episode 2x01 Walk a Mile in my Pants.
Sonny, I need to tell you something in case I don't make it!
WORK! IT! OUT!
also Tiffany Thornton as Tawni Heart and Nancy McKeon as Connie Munroe, Sonny's mom.

I had so much fun and relaxing time watching this show.
Disney, please, make the 3rd season come to us sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment